Sunday, January 27, 2008

Technorati-Thing #14

OK. So, I haven't been bookmarking in del.icio.us as much as I thought I would. I have been exploring Technorati. I have created an account and "claimed" this blog. So, now I'll have to figure out how that affects my blog and works for me! I did several searches. I did the search for the school library learning 2.0. It found several blogs in different places that are evidently participating in a 23 things type activity. Then, I searched for tags. I found that most useful, and I see a reason for tagging my blog (which I have yet to do).

I did look at a few of the most popular blogs that are linking to one another on Technorati. I found that I didn't have a great deal of interest in the majority of them. I did find a few educational related ones - one, in fact that I linked to! I just don't think that I am as social as most people... :-)

No comments:

Fuel the Brain