Friday, January 4, 2008

Mashups

Wow! The Internet keeps going and going... or should I say growing and growing. I didn't realize that I use mashups frequently. I also didn't realize that all these TOYS were out there! I don't know that I can write about just ONE!

When I have more time, I really want to explore mappr. It looks really cool. I haven't figured out yet if it is availible to the public. Go look at flickr graph, too! Since my flickr isn't public (yet) it doesn't show much. findr was also cool. I found some incredible photos using it. I am not sure what I would actually use it for though. However, as a classroom teacher, I might use it to find some pictures to show students. It was really easy to use. Huge Labs (FD Toys) has incredible tools! While not a fan of the trading cards (too goofy for me) I really liked the poster maker and can see lots of ways to use it in my job!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I loved the trading card maker! You have to try it ..esp. with cool pics. Can you imagine giving a student a trading card w/ them on it?

Fuel the Brain