Sunday, January 20, 2008

For fun! #10

Think about it...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


Image Chef is pretty cool! I like the Happy Face Generator too! I wish the Happy Face Generator would have allowed me to resize the image. It is a little too bog for me. I think I will take it into PhotoShop Elements and resize it. I'll let you know if that works!

Yep! It worked. I'm happier! :-)

The process is easy! I was hoping to have the above animated gif as a sidebar, but the software doesn't support it. It took me a minute to post it. I think the easiest is just to save it to your computer and upload it that way! as for how I'm going to use this in my job... I am still thinking about it!

1 comment:

4ever Learning said...

Karen,
Having just complete "for fun! #10), I appreciate your comments. I am obviously a beginner, but small glitches really frustrate me. Size and resizing is an issue. The generators are fun, but they also limit you to the amount of space allowed on a line, on the sign, etc. Image Chef was about the best and I really was able to do some meaningful things with it.

Fuel the Brain