Sunday, February 17, 2008

Reflections - #23

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I don't know that I can say there was any one thing. I guess the tool I am using the most is Picasa. I also like the fact that I was inspired to finally create my "podcast" and have plans for more. I am also very excited about the online communities.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It was an easy way to continue my learning.

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I didn't really know what to expect. I had more fun and learned a broader variety of tools than I had probably figured... I still need to figure out how to add RSS feed to my website...

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
The format for me is fantastic. However, I think you might encourage a few others (less confident) by offering a "blended" version.
Teachers might enjoy focusing on education in general and less on the library. There were a few topics that seemed to repeat, but it wasn't anything that I couldn't live with.
I wish I didn't have to sign up for so many different tools. However, that is not in your control.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Yes.

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
Terrific time well spent!

1 comment:

Beth Robertson said...

Hi, Karen. I just squeaked in under the deadline but I got it all completed. Whew!! I hope you had a great spring break. See you Monday!!!

Fuel the Brain