Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Podcast - #21

It looks good on my computer. Can't wait to see if this works! PhotoStory 3 is so easy! however, I did learn that you want to get your slides in order before you record your voice overs. If you move a slide after you have completed the voice over, you lose the recording and have to re-record. I also think you should do all of the recording in one sitting. Even though I completed the recordings on one morning, the volume of my voice was different at different times. I also purchased the background music from iTunes rather than search for free music even though I believe I could have found some.

Now, I am trying to save it in a format that iTunes will accept and see how I can get it to appear in iTunes!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG!!! That was so awesome! I actually really needed to see that. It helped to bring me back up after two really hard weeks. See? A little stoking is all that's need to light the fire again. I'm so blessed to be at CSA w/ you. Thanks for supporting me and all the kids.

PS. You should share that with the whole district.

VWB said...

wonderful production!

here is one place for music with no copyright hassles and free
http://alibraryisalibrary.blogspot.com/2007/06/780622-royalty-free-music-files.html

Barry said...

Excellent! Have your Cornerstone students seen it yet? Will you use it at the elementary schools for spring recruiting?

Well done.
Barry

Jennifer said...

Hey.. new thought! Why don't we create a short podcast that talks about some of our CESIT classes and shows pics? We could put them on the CSA website and portal. =)

arkreynolds said...

This was awesome! You have a wonderful voice-easy to understand. Great pictures too. The district should see this and I would think Cornerstone would want to use this in their spring recruiting.

Fuel the Brain