Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Videos - #20

First of all, I don't want to forget this site, so I am copying it here.
http://www.blinkx.com/

Also, I didn't know about teachertube. I found a couple of good ones. I am also determined more than ever to get some teachers on my campus to create some videos or podcasts as instructional tools. So, first thing tomorrow I am going to share this site with our teachers.

This is a simple song about the water cycle. I like it.
http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=53bdf2518c53ddf3bce6

I tried to embed it, but there is a problem with the code and I don't know enough to figure out the problem.

Anyway, I found several things I can and will use at work "playing" with this post!

3 comments:

VWB said...

isn't blinx great...one stop shop for all kinds of things in video...
and get you know about Teachertube...wish more folks who create the great things that land on YouTube would also think about adding them to teachertube

LKP said...

EXCELLENT!!! The more you find, the more you know, the more you know, the more you share, the more you share AND the more everyone learns! Be sure to let me know when your first teacher adds a video --- I can't wait to see it -- - and knowing your teachers I am SURE they will be awesome!

Jennifer said...

HELP AWAY! I would love to create a math video. I'd like a podcast similar to yours that is a "general overview" of the 8th grade math program. Then start expanding to actually lessons.

Fuel the Brain