Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thing #8

Unfortunately, I have been playing with some of these tools at work and the new filter is causing havok for me. I have used Jing Project in the past and LOVE it. For some reason, I kept getting an error message when I tried to use it yesterday. So, I uninstalled and when I try to reinstall I am blocked from downloading it. So, I have submitted an unblock request and hope to get that opened back up shortly.

In its absence, I attempted to download some of the other tools you had shared with the same results! However, freescreencasting was open. I downloaded it and voila! It works. The interface is not as impressive as Jing, but it worked. I have to convert it from a flash file to an avi in zamzar - zamzar is such a great service! Here is my 1st attempt:


Notice all the broken links in iTunes. Guess that is our new filter as well! ;-)

No comments:

Fuel the Brain