Wednesday, December 12, 2007

7 1/2 Habits

I think the habit that is most challenging for me at this point is PLAY, especially as it relates to technology! I am so busy learning each and every day at work and using technology throughout the day that I find I have little time to play with and learn new technologies in the evenings. The little bit of time I have I am choosing to spend on my "other hobbies".

Possessing 7 of the 7 1/2 habits have helped me throughout my life. I believe I am a good example of a lifelong learner. While my goals have changed, I have always had one! :-) I have been to college at three different times in my life and have two very different degrees. Inbetween the two, I spent several years in educational technology. Mentoring and "cheering on" teachers on my campus with technology is a favorite pasttime! Once I get over the initial shock/discomfort of a problem, I usually see and meet the challenge! This blog is a perfect example!

No comments:

Fuel the Brain